Our Caregivers are the heart to our organization. They provide daily quality care, engaging activities, and enrichment programs to our residents assisting them to Live Life on Purpose. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate, patient individuals who are wanting to make a difference by caring for others, making people smile and living life to the fullest.
New Perspective offers caregiver opportunities in assisted living and memory care. We will provide you the proper training, education, and if needed tuition assistance to be successful in your role and continue to advance your New Perspective career. You can develop into a Med Passer, Lead Caregiver or attain your CNA (certified nurse assistance) certification.
Join our care team to deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to safety and healthcare guidelines, and promote Living Life on Purpose.
To learn more about the day of a New Perspective Caregiver, click here.
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper medical and health documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- Full-Time ( Days & Evenings )
- Part-Time ( Days, Evenings & Overnights )
- Every other weekend & holiday are required.
- No experience necessary-- training will be provided
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Med Passer and/or Lead experience preferred
- CNA preferred
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!