Cook, Per Diem/Vaires
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Courtyard Healthcare Center team, you will prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures directed by the Dietary Manager to ensure optimum food quality service.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must meet all license, certification, training or credentials as required by the State.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
- At least 1 year dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred, but not required.