Mental Health Practitioner (Sign-on Bonus)
At Fernbrook Family Center we provide mental health services by using innovative strategies to build relationships and transform lives. We provide services to clients of all ages; from birth through adulthood.
As a Mental Health Practitioner (MHP), this opportunity includes flexible work schedules, paid continuing education, ongoing training in mental health, opportunities to follow your passions and interests, potential career advancement, and more.
Candidates must qualify as an In-Home Mental Health Practitioner (MHP) in one of the following ways:
- 30 semester hours/45 quarter hours (about 1 year as a full-time student) relevant coursework and 2,000 hours of experience in the delivery of services to adults or children with mental health illness .
- 4000 hours of experience in the delivery of services to adults or children with mental health illness.
- Has a bachelor's degree in a behavioral sciences or related field and has completed an internship/practicum in the delivery of services to adults or children with mental health illness.
- Masters or other graduate degree in a behavioral science or related field
- Helping clients manage their mental health symptoms by providing skills based training to youth, adults, families, and groups
- Maintain all required documentation
- Non-traditional work hours including some evenings
- Some travel is required
Potential opportunities available:
- In-Home/Community Services
- Early Childhood Services
- School Services
- Day Treatment Services
Please click the "Apply" button and send us your resume and cover letter.
**Copy and paste the URL below to find more information on what we do at Fernbrook Family Center.
Fernbrook Family Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or genetics any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.