Mental Health Therapist // Sign-On Bonus
At Fernbrook Family Center we provide mental health services by using innovative strategies to build relationships and transform lives. We provide services to clients of all ages; from birth through adulthood.
As a Mental Health Therapist, you are offered the opportunity to create your own work schedule, receive mental health conference allotment, ongoing continuing education, encouragement to follow your passions and interests, possible career advancement, and more.
- Master's degree in one of the behavioral science field (social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy)
- Licensure completed OR on track toward LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW
- Conduct diagnostic assessments
- Helping clients manage their mental health symptoms by providing therapy and skills to youth, adults, and families
- Maintain all required documentation
- Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision as applicable
- Non-traditional work hours including some evenings
- Some travel is required
Potential opportunities available:
- In-Home/Community Services
- Early Childhood Services
- School Services
- Day Treatment Services
Please click on the "Apply" and send your resume and cover letter.
**Copy and paste the URL below to find more information on what we do at Fernbrook Family Center.
Fernbrook Family Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or genetics any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.