Professor HSC Non Clinical
Contribute to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center's (TTUHSC) mission through teaching in a non clinical setting.
- Mentor and supervise the education of at least three Ph.D. students with the TTUHSC Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Provide lectures to medical students for the School of Medicine.
- Mentor and assist transition of the new department chairperson's role.
- May work remotely as needed giving full attention, time and energy to research projects and teaching requirements.
- Travel to Lubbock as needed.
PhD in related field.
Academic degree as defined by the non-clinical unit and as appropriate for the position held. Demonstrated record of effectiveness as a teacher.
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan by visiting the Human Resources website.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security in