Program Coordinator (New Wage)
Life By Design Inc. is dedicated to the health and safety of our employees; we provide employees with all necessary PPE and supplies, as recommended by the CDC and are committed to following MN State mandates.
Life by Design Inc. provides one-on-one, home and community based services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses, living independently in the community ( we do not own or operate any group homes or provide overnight shifts/hours ).
Our Program Coordinators have an assigned caseload of persons receiving services in Anoka, Hennepin, Ramsey, and/or Isanti Counties, and office out of Fridley, MN.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop and coordinate person-centered plans, services, and supports, including oversight, instruction, and evaluation of the effectiveness of service delivery
- Train, mentor, and ongoing support and professional development training of Direct Support Professional staff
- Manage employees' schedules and hours worked, including ensuring proper billing and utilization of authorized service hours
- Ensure proper communication, professionalism and leadership, all aligning with Life by Design's mission, vision, and values
- Work direct care hours with persons served, as needed
Starting Rate of Pay: $18.00 - $19.00/hr
Full-time - 35-40 hours per week with some evening or weekend hours (as needed)
Life by Design offers:
- Paid training upon hire and ongoing
- Partial work from home capabilities along with flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Regularly scheduled performance reviews and opportunities to review wages
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Ancillary insurance benefits (accident, cancer vision, hospital indemnity, long-term and short-term disability, and vision)
- Referral bonus program for sending us great new staff
Qualified Applicants Must:
- Possess the following credentials and/or experience as a Designated Coordinator (as defined in Rule 245D);
- a) bachelor's degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experienceproviding direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older or
- b) an associate degree in a field related to human services, and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older or
- c) a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution and threeyears of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- d) a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; and four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications identified in (1) to (3)
Other Employment Requirements:
- Be able to fluently read and speak English
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Have a valid MN Driver's License and be able to pass a driver's record check
- Have or have access to a reliable vehicle (and the ability to transport individuals)
- Have supervisory experience
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to be a team player
- Be engaging, creative, and possess a drive to teach independent living skills
- Be experienced with intellectual disabilities and/or mental health (preferred but not required)
To Apply: Please click the "Apply" button and send us your resume!
Life By Design Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer.
Applicants and employees are considered for all positions, and are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin, sex (including pregnancy), disability, or genetic information, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, age (16 and above), membership or activity in human rights commission, public assistance status, ex-offender status, or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.