RN, Nurse Manager – Oncology
Location: Lewes, Delaware, , United States
Job ID: 52707521
Position Title: RN, Nurse Manager - Oncology
Company Name: Beebe Healthcare
Entry Level: NO
Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating The Next Generation Of Care
Beebe Healthcare is hiring for a Manager of Oncology Nursing and Research
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing oncology nursing services in medical oncology, radiation oncology, triage, and infusion at Tunnell Cancer Center. Manages clinical research program and nurses and works with the Principal Investigator via study protocol. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes.
Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team. Specific: Responsible for management of all nurses and clinical care assistants. All members of the Leadership Team who need to use a phone for business purposes must use a personal cell phone. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
- Skill Proficiency
- Manages research program including budget processes of clinical trial activities, ledgers for tracking volumes and revenue and ensures procedures are followed and required reports of activities are prepared
- Manages the clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery processes in all areas of the Tunnell Cancer Center, i.e.., office practices, infusion center and triage
- Five (5) years strong Oncology nursing experience
- Five (5) years strong Oncology nursing experience, preferably including chemotherapy administration, clinical trial and community education program knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Oncology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Credentials - Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
- Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
Education - Essential:
- RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Phone: 302-645-3336424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958EOE