*Sign on Incentives* – Lead CT Tech – CT – Soin Medical Center – FT 8hr Evenings
*Sign on Incentives* - Lead CT Tech - CT - Soin Medical Center - FT 8hr Evenings
Job ID: 2019-17291
# of Openings: 1
Soin Medical Center
Do you want to work in an innovative, faith based, and team oriented department where you can make a difference in the community? If so, a Lead CT Tech position at Kettering Health Network is just for you!
$12,500 Sign-on bonus
- Experienced, full-time, CT Techs
- Paid out in equal payments within first two pay periods and at one year of employment
- Employees may change status from full-time to part-time at any time, but status changes to resource will be considered not fulfilling the agreement
- Bonus will require payback at prorated amount if contract is not fulfilled
- The Lead CT Technologist will be a competent individual capable of performing with a minimum of supervision and using independent judgment. He/She must possess the ability to step in as supervisor when the direct supervisor is unavailable.
- He/she must possess the ability to perform CT work on several different types of equipment, so that all work is completed in a timely, competent, and efficient manner.
- Technologists in this classification must function well together as a team and may be required to train both graduate and student technologists. He/she will be working in a medical environment with much interaction with patients, fellow workers, physicians, and visitors.
- The technologist will be responsible for all segments of patient populations, including infants, children, adults, and geriatric patients. Work hours can be irregular with the need to work overtime and to accept after hours call-ins.
- The Lead CT techologist is required to manage the day to day workflow and ensure adequate staffing for the department volumes. There will be times that he/she will be asked to schedule staff/make scheduling modifications in the absence of the supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned and helps out in other areas during low volume periods.
- Registered as CT Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist within 1 year employment.
- ODH licensure
- Basic Life Support certification.
2 years of experience